Monday, December 22, 2008

Black Metal Fans


I enjoy listening to music. I have gone through a green day phase, rap phase (Fiddy yo!), a grunge phase, and an elitist metalhead phase throughout my life. I have learned that the stupidest, the most ignorant and meatheaded people are typically black metal fans. I was into it at one point but I knew that the whole concept was absurd and totally the opposite of "cool". Most tend to be elistests and dickheaded. Who can take a man serious when he is parading around hailing satan with face paint and spikes acting like a run down version of a bear? I cannot! The music is absolutelty generic. Most stuff has the same basis, abort christ, be "kvlt" and grim, hail satan, etc... Hah! The vocals are the worst in the world. In the words of a great teacher I've had known as Dags, "they sound like they swallowed a gravel pit!"

I go on last.fm regularly. I was looking at a picture for the screamo band "Frail" and I see their is also a black metal band with this name. Of course, the screamo band is being bashed and called "faggotry" (Running around in leather tights in a cold scandanavian forest with your buddies is so heterosexual huh?) I naturally left a comment. The picture at the top of this blog is it. Listening to a wide selection of music for ignorance? That is the single stupidest thing I have ever read. That is an example of a lazy minded shitbag. I may be steriotyping, but this is reoccuring with fans of black metal. Some are probably not narrow minded and actually have sense. I like those people. For others such as Mr.Profounddemonium. You are an asshat.

No comments:

Post a Comment