Friday, January 16, 2009

Eternal Sunshine

Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind....... That movie just takes you into another world and keeps you there for about 2 hours. That's when you know a movie is good. When I first of Jim Carrey I thought "I don't know about this". Whenever he popped into my mind I thought of his goofball characters such as The Mask and Ace Ventura. Surprisingly to me he played the part of Joel Barish very well. I was impressed. I could not picture anyone playign Joel but him. I got the will to watch it while listening to Circa Survive. I got into the band and read that they have an excessive amount of references to the film. Therefore, I ordered it off On Demand and for the next 2 hours I was glued to the television. It's one of those movies I wish lasted as long as I'd like them to. I wanted more. I am in love with this movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment